When a client rent his holiday apartments in Rome and books a property he/she implicitly accepts our Cancellation Policy and states that he/she read and understood the description of the property and considers it is suitable for his/her needs.
1. General booking conditions:
1. After having verified the availability of the property (search by dates or e-mail request) you can fill in the online request form for your booking request.
2. Once you send us the booking request, our staff will replay back to you sending via e-mail the apartment booking form. Only re-sending to the H&C the above form filled in, your request can be considered a real reservation.
3. At the time of your reservation, the apartment is temporary blocked for 48 hours. Within this 48 hours, the client should finalized the reservation paying the deposit (the deposit varies from 20%-30% of the total amount, the exact amount is indicated in the apartment booking form).
4. The types of payments accepted are: paypal, bank transfer or postal merit. For the postal merit and the bank tranfert, the client should send us back copy of the apartment reservation form along with a copy of the receipt of deposit payment
5. The process is concluded and the apartment correctly booked only once the agency sends the final booking confirmation.
2. Check-in/check-out times:
It is recommended to communicate two days in advance your travel schedule and exact timing of your arrival in the apartment to allow our staff to make an efficient reception to you and to give you the apartment's keys.
If the client does not provide us with the arrival time there WILL NOT BE ANY STAFF MEMBER waiting at the apartment for the check-in. The check-in time is from 2:00 pm to 9:00 pm while the check-out is possible from 10:00am to 11:30 a.m.
If you have different needs from the timing indicated above, please communicate them in advance at our staff.
3. Cancellation policy:
1. If the client cancels:
* With at least 30 days notice before the first day of the reservation only 50% of the deposit will be returned.
* From the 29th day to the 14th day before the first day of reservation, 100% of the deposit must be paid.
2. If the agency cancels:
* In the rare occasions in which unforeseen circumstances force the agency to cancel the apartment's reservation, the client can choose to book another apartment with similar characteristics among our wide range of offers.
* In case that the alternative options do not fit the client's needs, we will refund the total deposit amount and H&C will have no further responsability.
4. Cautionary deposit:
* For some apartments a cautionary deposit against damages is required. This deposit usually is between € 150,00 and € 250,00.
If at the check out time no damages are occurred in the apartment, the total amount of the cautionary deposit will be fully refunded. Generally the cautionary deposit has to be paid on your arrival in cash together with the remaining balance.
5. Description of the house:
* The pictures and the descriptions of the apartments shown in our web site are real and correspond to the reality
6. Domestics pets:
* Domestic pets are accepted only and exclusively prior acceptance of the proprietor
* All data referring to the customers are private a therefore strictly reserved to the internal commercial use of the Company, in accordance with the legislative decree number 196 of June 30,2003 on the protection of personal data.
8. Applicable Law:
* Those terms and conditions are subject to the Italian law. In case of litigation, the Rome Court will be the only competent organ. We reserve ourselves the right to make changes to part of this document.
Rent your holiday home in Rome on H&C